Sunday, September 1, 2013

Agenda 21: An Examination

Agenda 21: An Examination 

It was through the Suspicious 0bservers website that I first heard about The U.N.'s Agenda 21.
Agenda 21 was adopted in 1992 and has been reconfirmed several times, most recently in 2012. It is the U.N.'s sustainable development program and at first glance seems really good. The fact that the Republican Party is specifically against it almost wants one to adopt it wholesale (the enemy of my enemy is my friend?) but as I am not a Democrat, (I am a Green) Agenda 21 needs to be looked at carefully.

Not knowing what Suspicious 0bservers' agenda is I have to examine all they bring up. The first thing they brought up is that the Republican Party's Platform is specifically against Agenda 21 (it's there. I looked.). Then S0 brought one of its good points; advancement of women (and the fact that he is a feminist). Of note he also spoke of 'they' making clear that all the people on the conversation were men (and I assume they were all white men.) This I will address with S0.

Blog Archive