Tuesday, March 4, 2014

starting from ground 0

I knew the internet potential in the early 80's. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. I learned basic programming. I learned machine language. I built a computer. I even got a degree in electronics, but then life. The life of a queer kid from the streets of Jackson, Ms. I survived. I am here. I know the Bitcoin Protocol has potential. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. This is a link to the original paper. I knew when I started using the computer for communications purposes in the early 90's that anything and everything I did on the computer would be public. Even those things that purport to be private I know they are not. The "Art of War" explains it all for me. Now the Bitcoin protocol. Now I want internet privacy. I've never had a reason to do what it takes to have internet security before. When the student is ready the teacher appears. Too bad he's a complete asshole. Such is life.

Blog Archive